Friday, October 19, 2007

flickr#5 & #6



Well I have now used flickr. In order to get there I had to reopen a long unused Yahoomail account. That's not taking talking about the gmail account that I opened to open my blogspot account. So many accounts!

This image hosted on flickr is a warholised family birthday photo courtesy of http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/warholizer.php. I created it (not that it was difficult) to remember my visit to the Guggenheim exhibit at NGV. I wasn't moved by much of what I saw, but Warhol's photo version of the electric chair did make me see his work in a different light. Up till now I had only seen his work in term of superstars, not social commentary. See http://www.warholprints.com/images/artwork/full/FS-II.74.jpg

3 comments:

Learning 2.0 administrator said...

Nice image
Keep up the good work

Lynette

Argo said...

Looking really good Deb. You really have the knack for this. Whats next?

Unknown said...

Pretty cool warholed image.

More photo tricks @ www.FotoTrix.com.