Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Week 2

It's week 2 of my Web 2.0 learning project. As I read in someone else's blog today - Now I'll have some idea about what online activities my kids get up to. I never write a diary so I don't see blogging as a ongoing activity in my life - but I could be wrong?

I love to cook and have found numerous recipes on the 'net.
http://www.epicurious.com/ is the home page of Bon appetit and Gourmet magazines and I have watched it grow and develop over the years. It has a wonderful recipe search interface and a fantastic personal online recipe box that I think is pretty cool.

2 comments:

Pat Miller said...

Hi Deb,
Epicurious was one of my Dad's favourite sites, too. He also put me on to Cook's Illustrated by taking out a subscription to the magazine for me. What an education!! The website has it's own subscription, but there is a lot of good free stuff there, too: http://www.cooksillustrated.com/
Enjoy!
Cheers! from Pat

Argo said...

Love your work...I'm checking these sites now!